My Music To Me
MMTM has streamed 10,489 songs for a total of 6,947 hours from a total of 610 artists and 870 albums!
How does MMTM work?
MMTM is a service that is placed in between your Sonos music system and Subsonic to act as a translation between the two servers, allowing you to stream directly from your Subsonic server within Sonos.
How do I connect my Subsonic server to Sonos with MMTM?
Connect your Subsonic music collection to sonos with MMTM by completing the following steps:
- Have a publicly-available Subsonic server. Please refer to subsonic.org on proper installation practices.
- Donate to Subsonic in order to allow API access to your server
- Sign up for a dynamic DNS service such as DynDNS or others in order to have an always-accurate connection to Subsonic (we do not currently support user.subsonic.org addresses)
- Sign up for MMTM
- Confirm your MMTM account
- Login to MMTM
- Add your server information to MMTM once logged in
- Within 5 minutes, MMTM will begin indexing your server. The total time to complete can vary depending on the size of your music collection
- Add MMTM to your Sonos library:
- Open the Sonos client on your computer
- Select Help > About My Sonos System... (screenshot)
- Find the IP address of your Play:3 or Play:5 in the list of the about dialog (screenshot)
- Open your browser of choice and navigate to the IP address and port 1400, with the filename of customsd.htm. For example, if your IP address is 10.10.10.10, navigate to http://10.10.10.10:1400/customsd.htm. (screenshot)
- Enter entries for the following fields and press submit: (screenshot)
- SID: 255
- Service Name: My Music To Me
- Endpoint URL: http://www.mymusicto.me/soap/v2/server.php
- Secure Endpoint URL: https://www.mymusicto.me/soap/v2/server.php
- Polling Interval: 60
- Authentication SOAP header policy: Session ID
- Strings table: Version 1, Uri: http://www.mymusicto.me/soap/v2/strings.xml
- Presentation map: Version 1, Uri: http://www.mymusicto.me/soap/v2/presentations.xml
- Container Type: Music Service
- Capabilities: Search
- Upon success you should see the text "success!" displayed (screenshot)
- Return to your Sonos client application
- Select Manage > Service Settings... (screenshot)
- Select Services, and click the Add button (screenshot)
- Under available services, select "My Music To Me" and click Next (screenshot)
- Select "I already have an account" and click Next (screenshot)
- Enter your username and password used to access the MMTM website and click Next (screenshot)
- You should see a confirmation "My Music To Me is now set up on your Sonos system" (screenshot)
- You can now start browsing and searching your music collection in the Sonos client!
What version of Subsonic is supported?
MMTM requires that users are running Subsonic 4.7 (API 1.8.0) or later.
Who do I contact for help?
Because MMTM was denied entry to Sonos Labs, you will have to contact MMTM via the contact form with any issues.
© 2011 - 2013 NerdyHearn Network. All Rights Reserved.